Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A new beginning

Greetings friends!

It's been a while since I've blogged and a lot of life has happened. Some good, some not so good but in the end all things have happened for MY good.

I came across this quote a few days ago and it stuck with me. It's a simple phrase but it has so much meaning in such little words. Letting go is hard, fear of the unknown is even harder but endings aren't the end because through it all we're still alive and living so it's just the end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one..and sometimes a new book all together which is even better.



As the year 2014 rang in I knew it would be a year of great things and a lot of growth and that made me so excited, but what I didn't want or should I say forgot to expect were the tests, and as we all know the more we grow the harder the tests we go through…but in the end as long as we can make it through and choose not to become bitter and harbor hatred I can say we've faired pretty well.

One thing I can say personally is that since I've been able to let go of all the wrong things (people, desires, emotional attachments) that I was holding onto God has finally been able to step in and bless me with all the RIGHT things he's been waiting to bless me with.  So just hold on a little longer…I know it's rough, and the ending doesn't seem like it's in sight, or should I say that new beginning but it's there, right there.

Is it just me or does it seem like when it rains it pours? I don't want to not count the blessings that have come my way but sometimes it's hard to see the beginning from the end. 

No comments :

Post a Comment