Friday, October 10, 2014

Blogtober14: I never thought

I must say since I started blogging, a lot about my life has changed. Not so much because of blogging but just life in general, I can say that it's caused me to reflect more and be a bit more specific about my life. I never thought blogging would be a force for me to use, as a way to reflect about my life.

Sure, I know I wanted things to be personal and publish things about myself that others could find useful (much of which I haven't shared because some things I just think people don't care to read about), but I've grown as an individual so much. More in the last few months than I have in the last few years. I thank God for the growth, and the strength to endure some hard times, because that just means greater is right around the corner.

Since I've been blogging personally and connecting to various forums I've found other bloggers that have had such great content that have been enlightening, intriguing, and made me do some soul searching. No, they didn't change me, my father in heaven has, but hearing things from another angle has made me realize what's most important in life.

I'll leave you with these words that have helped me.








xoxo,
~Nell



No comments :

Post a Comment